Do you think you’ve got the umph to row, bike or ski 100,000m or even 200,000m? We think you do… that’s why we’ve entered the Gym into the Concept2 Fall Team Challenge 💯.
Each member of the team needs to reach either 100,000 or 200,000m between 15 September and 15 October (yes in the same year!). You can do your metres on the rower, bike or ski erg, or mash it up between all 3 – it’s up to you (but remember, bike meters are counted as half)!
If you aim for 100,000m that’s just 3,333m a day – easy! Feeling bold? Go for 200,000m, which is 6,666m a day – not so easy but a rewarding challenge for sure.
🖊️ How do I sign up?
- Create a concept2 account at https://log.concept2.com/signup
- Once you’ve registered, head to the teams page at https://log.concept2.com/team
- Search for The Engine House Gym – Ardington and then click “Join Team”
- Once your request has been approved, head back to the teams page and click “Join Team Challenge” to enter into the Fall Team Challenge
- Lots more information can be found here https://log.concept2.com/challenges/ftc
📙 How do I log my metres?
There are 2 ways to log the meters you have biked, rowed or skied – either manually on the concept2 website by logging into the account you’ve just created OR you can download the ErgData App and connect to the rower or ski erg via Bluetooth (sorry, the bikes won’t do this!).
- Complete your row, bike or ski and then log into your account and head to the Log page https://log.concept2.com/log
- Enter the information for your session and submit it
📱 Via the App
- Download the ErgData app and log in with your concept2 details
- Launch the app and connect to the Performance monitor for you chosen piece of equipment (make sure you have Bluetooth turned on)
- You can then select a single distance or time to cover and start your workout
- Once your workout is complete, the app should log your results which will be fed into the overall team distance.
🎁 What are the prizes?
The person with the most meters entered (over 100k) will win an item of their choice from the Concept2 Fall Challenge shop (we’re paying!).
If you complete either 100k or 200k you can get these additional rewards from Concept2:
- A special certificate of completion
- Inclusion on the Fall Team Challenge Honour Board
- Access to buy items from the Concept2 Fall Challenge Shop
- Gym kudos – obviously!
Get 2 weeks free!
Sitting on the fence about signing up? We get it – we wouldn’t want to buy before we try either! That’s why we offer a 2 week free trial so you can come along and see what we’re all about.